Hi everybody,
I have finally decided to write a Blog. I thought that so it's better than to write to everyone the same things! The idea is to tell you all my stories in a global way (or blogal, ahah) and then afterwards, if you like we can comment them per e-mail, skype or telephone. what do you think?
I have decided to write it in English since it is the common understandable language for all of you. This blog is not planned as a guide of Japan, but rather as an exchange place where I have the possibility to share with you my impressions and feelings about the new things that I will face. I am a bit far away from you, this is suppose to be a way to get closer!! I apologize already for destroying the language of Shakespeare, but what can I do? It is good if you can understand me, but I will be happy if you write me for correcting my big faults (please, better per mail!). I do not know how often I will write here, but I will try at least one per week. I guess this is all what I wanted to say in this first post, we can therefore conclude with the official presentation of "made in Tsukuba". I hope that you enjoy reading it! :-)
By the way, there is a parallel version of this blog in Spanish, which is available at thebloginspanish.
A hug (as we say in spanish)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment