Thursday, 24 June 2010

Now that we are two... new home

Hi everybody,

first of all, I want to apologize for the delay of my last post, but since Michael arrived the 7th of June it has been a nonstop time. First, his integration in the land of the rising sun, the work, an interesting congress with very important people of our field organized by a workmate, in which we did not only assisted to the talks and official conference dinner, but we also joined the excursions, karaokes and unofficial parties. Besides these events, the football world cup has started... and we haven´t have any break.

As I wrote in the title of the post, now that we are two, we need a bigger place to live. At the beginning of this month, I have moved to a double room in the same residence where I was living before. I have changed the eighth floor for the sixth one, the view now is quite different, however we have plenty of place! If you are curious and want to have a look on the distribution of the apartment, you can follow this link, there you can also find several photos, but still I will include some more here. I begin with a picture of a part the living room and the bedroom. In front of the sofa, there is a piece of furniture with a TV, a video, a DVD player and place for books and CDs.


In the corner, a bit apart form the big living room you can find the working desk, from where I am now writing. In this flat, the kitchen is in an independent room and not as a part of the corridor like in the previous one, it is not very big but has all facilities and is modern.



The sofa is a bed-sofa and has place for two people, it is very comfortable and is waiting for coming visitors. To encourage you to try it and to show you how it looks like, I include a picture of both making a siesta in the mummy position (very much liked in the scientific world, :-)).


And finally the bathroom. In this flat, the WC is separated from the basin, and the latter is separated from the bath. In the part where you can find the basin, there is a very big mirror in which you can see reflected the most unexpected things...

Well, now that you know where we are living, when are you coming?

A hug

2 comments:

  1. We are coming!!! In September, your sofa is occupied... :-D
    Cheers,
    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr schön!! Wir warten auf euch ~:-)

    ReplyDelete