Saturday, 27 November 2010

Kyoto in autumn

Hi everybody,

I apologize that I do not write regularly and also not very often, but I am not able to organize myself! Last weekend we went to Kyoto. Using the fact that Tuesday was holiday we made a "bridge" weekend. The same logic had the half of the Japanese people and sometimes we were like in a sardine can... thus, we made a plan and we managed to avoid the crowd most of the time. We went on Saturday by train with two colleagues of the institute, one Chinese and another Japanese (are you able to distinguish who is who?), and we came back on Tuesday evening. I really do not have much time these days, and as we know that an image says more than thousand words, I have uploaded several photos of our trip.































I guess you got to the same conclusion as me: one has to go to Kyoto in autumn.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Kyoto is best in autumn! But in summer it is nice, too.. :-) you guys found the great temple with the huge veranda! cool, I missed it. Well, we just have to visit Kyoto again.

    ReplyDelete