Michael and me watched the German-Spanish derby at home, we did not kill each other and we are still happy together (until now ;-) see photo).

We watched the final in our usual bar, as I said in my previous post, because of the time difference it was shown at 3.30h in the morning in Japan, and not so many people watched it. Still we were accompanied by two other Spanish guys and a Holland one who were visiting us such day, there were also several Japanese and foreigners. Everyone was supporting a different team, but the majority supported our, and... WE WON! I do not have the celebrations photos, I forgot my camera at that night, but the owner of the bar (Oto-san who, by the way, was with Holland) offer me after the match the flag of the World Cup with the picture of the Japanese Team, with 2010 Spain written by him in red, so now it is clear which one was the best, isn´t it?
¡CAMPEONES, CAMPEONES, OE OE OE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment