Wednesday, 21 July 2010

things that I like in Japan (1): the toilet RELOADED

Hi everybody,

I already wrote here about the wonderful WCs of this country, but there is still more to say. In our new flat we have a small toilet, this hat a small washbasin to wash the hands, you can see it in the lower picture.


The point is that the sink is incorporated in the lavatory and that the water which is used to wash the hands is recycled and used for the cistern. It is not fantastic?

In the next photograph the toilet is to see as a whole. The brand Roca has used such idea (it is not from them) and designed a new model which even won a price (if you want to read more about the above-mentioned, take a look to the links green and Roca). And this is all for today, finally you will think that I spend my whole day in the bathroom!

A hug

No comments:

Post a Comment