I apologise for not writing more often this august, a mixture of different factors is guilty. First, it is really hot here, then I have a lot of work to do and finally I know that the majority of you are in holidays and you will not have time to read my stories (even if still new things happen). So in the end I do not write anything. However, Michael is very actively writing... but in German. I send you here a link link to his blog and the promise of writing something when I find a moment. Next week I am travelling to Beijing (previously Peking) for a conference and I have still the poster and other things to finish, so in the worst case I will write more when I will be back. I hope it is not too hot in your place...

No comments:
Post a Comment