and the dispensers are still there dosing like the first day.
Thursday, 22 April 2010
things that I like in Japan (2): the dispenser
This post is about soap dispensers in Japan. One thing that I like very much of these Nippon land is that all soap and other liquids container have dispenser. As example I have posted a picture of the window that I have close to the bath at my home, in its frame I use to have the necessary things for a shower: the gel, the shampoo, the conditioner, and corporal oil. Here, you can see them with their dosing nose. There are extremely comfortable. Probably you have recognized some of the brands of the soaps, you know, the first days I could not understand anything and instead of taking the risk and finally make shower using washing-up liquid, I chose to buy known brands or recommended ones. Later on I have bought more soap, but one can buy refilling pockets...

and the dispensers are still there dosing like the first day.
and the dispensers are still there dosing like the first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment